◄ Back
May 9, 2019 10:00 AM

Storm Damage- Contact Assessor's office to Report Damage

Property damage should be reported to the Assessor's office.

Any persons having storm/weather related damage to your property, including homes, carports, barns or other structures, please notify the Kay County Assessor's office at (580)362-2565.

Facebook Twitter Email