Sheriff Sales

October 2019 Sheriff Sale

Show entries

Search:

Date

Case Number

Plaintiff

Defendant

Address

City

Zip Code

Attorney

Attorney Phone

Appraised

10/22/2019

CJ-2019-00029

U.S.Bank National Association

Sharon K. Aldrich

508 North Peachtree

Ponca City

74601

Kivell, Rayment & Frances

918-254-0626

$25,000.00











10/22/2019

CJ-2019-3

Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc

Russ A. Jones; Nicole A. Jones

302 Wildwood Lane

Blackwell

74631

Kivell, Rayment & Frances

918-254-0626

$95,000.00

10/22/2019

CJ-2018-49

U.S. Bank National Association

Tristan J. Helm

5117 West Otoe Avenue

Ponca City

74601

Baer & Timberlake

405-842-7722

$33,000.00

10/22/2019

CJ-2019-5

Lakeview Loan Servicing

Donnie R. Hand

1513 South E Street

Blackwell

74631

Baer & Timberlake

405-842-7722

$32,000.00

10/22/2019

CJ-2018-234

Wells Fargo Bank

Jason L. Powelson: Robyn Powelson

1705 Princeton Avenue

Ponca City

74604

Shapiro & Cejda

405-848-1819

$75,000.00

10/22/2019

CJ-2019-114

Sun West Mortgage Company

Carlos J. Lopez

405 North Peachtree

Ponca City

74601

Kozeny & McCubbin

405-285-8100

$35,000.00

10/29/2019

CJ-2019-47

U.S. Bank National Association

Jesse R. Long: Libby D. Long

25 Dry Creek Road

Kaw City

74641

Kivell, Rayment & Frances

918-254-0626

$20,000.00

10/29/2019

CJ-2019-149

Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC

W. Dee Caker

133 Whitworth Avenue

Ponca City

74601

Kivell, Rayment & Fances

918-254-0626

$225,000.00

10/29/2019

CJ-2019-13

Wells Fargo Bank

Michael D. Novotny

724 North Peachtree

Ponca City

74601

Lamun Mock Cunnyngham & Davis

405-840-5900

$26,500.00

10/29/2019

CJ-2018-172

Deutsche Bank National Trust Company

Laura G. Smith

716 North 5th Street

Ponca City

74601

Lamun Mock Cunnyngham & Davis

405-840-5900

$49,000.00

11/5/2019

CJ-2018-121

American Agcredit

James A. Kice

The South Half of the Southeast Quarter(S/2 SE/4) of Section Thirty five(35), Township Twenty-Eight North (28N), Range One East (1E), I.M.

Newkirk

74647

Crowe & Dunlevy

405-865-7700

$46,000.00

12/3/2019

CJ-2018-137

Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC

Bradford D. Albert

221 North 9th Street

Blackwell

74631

Baer & Tmberlake

405-842-7722

$67,500.00

12/3/2019

CJ-2019-100

BOKF, N.A.

Lorena Morris

120 South Ash

Ponca City

74601

Keith A. Daniels

405-252-9500

$5,000.00

12/3/2019

CS-2019-686

City of Ponca City

Janet R Paynter aka Janet Weherle

14 Hillcrest

Ponca City

74601

John Andrew

580-767-0451

$3,187.23

12/3/2019

CJ-2018-223

Central National Bank & Trust Company of Enid

Weldon K. “Pete” Petrie, Jr.

1015 South 7th Street

Ponca City

74604

Gungoll, Jackson, Box & Devoll

405-272-4710

$17,000.00


BIDDER INSTRUCTIONS

The Kay County Sheriff’s Office is legally mandated to sell foreclosed properties as set forth in state statute.

The property lists are normally updated each Friday; properties to be offered at the sale taking place in six weeks are added and the properties that were offered on the previous Tuesday are removed.

To prevent the sale of a property, it is the plaintiff’s responsibility to submit any notice of recall to the Sheriff’s Office prior to the date of the scheduled sale.

 

Foreclosed property sales are held at 10:00 a.m. on specified Tuesdays on the second floor of the Kay County Courthouse. This schedule may be altered due to legal holidays or severe weather. Any auctions postponed will take place on the first business day that follows.

Check back on a regular basis for CHANGES and RECALLS.

Notice: All foreclosed properties are sold “AS IS” and may be occupied. Prior to bidding, research the property’s records for outstanding liens and taxes that may not be satisfied by the foreclosure auction.

The sale of foreclosed properties is open to the public and anyone may bid, with the exception of Kay County Sheriff’s Employees as they are prohibited. All bidders will be required to provide their name and phone number. The properties are listed in the order presented on the Auction Sales List.

Bidding for each property will open at no less than 2/3 (two-thirds) of the property’s appraised value.

Successful bidders are required to provide a cashier’s check or a money order with a letter of credit from their bank for exactly 10% (ten percent) of the winning bid price made out to the Kay County Sheriff's Office. The remaining 90% (ninety percent) of the sale price is payable at the Kay County Court Clerk’s office prior to the confirmation hearing; approximately three weeks after the sale date.

When a successful bidder fails to comply with the above legal mandate, the next highest bidder may be given the opportunity to complete the sale, under the same conditions listed above.

For additional Information on a property contact the attorney representing the plaintiff.